Sandpiper Ecological provides a comprehensive range of ecological services and our team of ecologists is highly regarded. Staff are degree qualified and have been trained in first aid, working at heights, enter and work in confined space and off-road driving. Our senior ecologists each have over 15 years experience and have worked extensively throughout eastern Australia from Rockhampton to Jervis Bay and west to the New England Tablelands.
Services provided by Sandpiper Ecological include:
- Biodiversity surveys.
- Environmental impact assessment.
- Ecological monitoring and research.
- Linear infrastructure services.
- Targeted surveys for threatened species.
- On-site ecological management.
- Environmental Management Plans.
- Species Impact Statements.
- Reviews of Environmental Factors.
- Weed Management Plans.
Sandpiper Ecological has an extensive range of survey equipment facilitating the rapid deployment of equipment as required. Our range of equipment includes:
- Elliott, cage, pitfall, harp and pipe traps.
- Bat detectors.
- Passive and Active IR cameras (Reconyx, Scoutguard & Buckeye).
- Megaphones (5 & 10 watt).
- Nest box cameras.
- Nest box installation and safety equipment.
- Field equipped four wheel drive vehicles.
- Boat and kayak.
- Range finders, weather meters.
- Spotlight kits.
- Dip nets, waders, fauna processing kits.
- Spotting scopes and binoculars.